Simulation and Training
We have demonstrated pedigree in providing training systems to various customers. Some examples of simulator contracts we have delivered include:
- Watchkeeper UAV Ground Control Station and Viking Vehicle
- Warrior OPV simulator
- BAE Jackal vehicle simulator platforms
- Field hospital casualty flow and performance simulation
- Hercules C-130 and A400M Atlas simulator and training
The picture above shows the Ajax vehicle driver simulator designed and manufactured by Marshall. This contract entailed delivering 28 representative functioning cabins and display systems in support of the Ajax vehicle training needs analysis. Drawing on previous system designs and manufacturing techniques, our solution included installation of contractor furnished equipment and the design and manufacture of:
- simulator cabins
- projector gantry
- screen gantry
- supporting base-plate for interfacing to the motion base
- power distribution
- cabin CPU bringing together data outputs from disparate sub-systems
More Mission Systems
Command and Control
We design and install integrated bespoke command and control systems into both containerised and vehicle systems for both vehicle OEMs and equipment primes.
Ground Based Air Defence
We are able to integrate our customers’ equipment into a containerised solution that enables deployment of defensive missile systems.
Uncrewed air vehicles equipped with appropriate payloads, communication systems and data links are seeing increasing tactical relevance in roles related to bolstering intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities, leading to faster threat identification and more decisive action.